Danny Elfman - Big Fish (Music From The Motion Picture)
Type: CD, Unofficial Release
Date of released: 2003
Category: Jazz, Rock, Pop, Classical, Stage & Screen
Style: Rock & Roll, Grunge, Contemporary, Easy Listening, Soundtrack, Score, Classic Rock br>
Tracklist Hide Credits
Man Of The Hour
Engineer – Sam HofstedtLyrics By, Music By – Eddie VedderMastered By – Bob LudwigPerformer – Pearl JamProducer – Adam Kasper
Performer – Bing CrosbyWritten-By – Harry Akst, Joe Young , Sam Lewis
Performer – Buddy HollyWritten-By – Buddy Holly, Norman Petty
All Shook Up
Performer – Elvis PresleyWritten-By – Elvis Presley, Otis Blackwell
Five O'Clock World
Performer – The VoguesWritten-By – Allen Reynolds
|6||–The Allman Brothers Band||
Performer – The Allman Brothers BandWritten-By – Dickey Betts
Let's Work Together
Performer – Canned HeatWritten-By – Wilbert Harrison
|9||–Danny Elfman||Big Fish (Titles)||4:32|
|10||–Danny Elfman||Shoe Stealing||0:56|
|12||–Danny Elfman||Sandra's Theme||2:26|
|13||–Danny Elfman||The Growing Montage||2:41|
|14||–Danny Elfman||Leaving Spectre||1:59|
|15||–Danny Elfman||Return To Spectre||2:13|
|17||–Danny Elfman||The Journey Home||2:10|
|18||–Danny Elfman||In The Tub||1:21|
|19||–Danny Elfman||Sandra's Farewell||1:16|
|21||–Danny Elfman||End Titles||2:38|
|22||–Danny Elfman||Jenny's Theme||1:46|
|23||–Bobbi Page And Candice Rumph||
Twice The Love (Siamese Twins' Song)
Producer – Danny ElfmanWritten-By – Danny Elfman, John August
- Artwork By [Package Design] – David Coleman
- Conductor [Orchestra Conducted By] – Nick Ingman (tracks: 8 to 22)
- Contractor [Orchestra Contractor] – Isobel Griffiths (tracks: 8 to 22)
- Edited By [Music Editor] – Ellen Segal (tracks: 8 to 22), Shie Rozow (tracks: 8 to 22)
- Engineer [Score Assistant Engineers] – Chris Barrett (tracks: 8 to 22), Jake Jackson (tracks: 8 to 22)
- Engineer [Score Mix Assistant Engineers] – Noah Snyder (tracks: 8 to 22), Tom Hardisty (tracks: 8 to 22)
- Executive-Producer [Soundtrack Executive Producers] – Glen Brunman, Lia Vollack, Tim Burton
- Orchestrated By [Additional Orchestrations] – David Slonaker (tracks: 8 to 22), Edgardo Simone (tracks: 8 to 22), Jeff Atmajian (tracks: 8 to 22)
- Orchestrated By [Lead Orchestrator] – Steve Bartek (tracks: 8 to 22)
- Producer – Danny Elfman (tracks: 8 to 22)
- Programmed By [Synth Prep], Recorded By [Synth] – Marc Mann (tracks: 8 to 22)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Dennis Sands (tracks: 8 to 22)
- Supervised By [Music Supervisor] – Bob Badami
- Technician [Synth Tech Support] – Ernie Lee (tracks: 8 to 22)
- Written-By – Danny Elfman (tracks: 8 to 22)
NotesTrack 1 published by Innocent Bystander (ASCAP). Recorded at Studio X, Seattle, WA. Mastered at Gateway Studios, Portland, ME.
Track 2 published by EMI Milss Music Inc. (ASCAP)/Morley Music Co.(ASCAP)/Songwriter's Guild of America (ASCAP)/B & G Akst Publishing (ASCAP). Courtesy of Jasmine Records.
Track 3 published by Peer International Corp. (BMI). Courtesy of MCA Records. Under license from Universal Music Enterprises.
Track 4 published by Elvis Presley Music admin. by R & H Music (BMI). Courtesy of BMG Strategic Marketing Group. All rights reserved by BMG.
Track 5 published by Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc. (BMI). Courtesy of Zanzibar Records, Inc. Under license from Janus Records by arrangement with Celebrity Licensing.
Track 6 published by Unichappell Music Inc. (BMI) o/b/o itself and Forrest Richard Betts Music (BMI). Courtesy of Universal Records. Under license from Universal Music Enterprises. (P) 1973 Universal Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Track 7 published by EMI Longitude Music (BMI). Courtesy of EMI Records. Under license from EMI Music Special Markets.
Tracks 8 to 22 publsihed by Colpix Music, Inc., admin. by Sony/ATV Songs LLC (BMI)
Track 23 published by Colpix Music, Inc. admin. by Sony/ATV Songs LLC. (BMI)
Music Preparation by Dakota Music Service.
Score recorded at Air Studios, Lyndhurst Hall, London, England.
Score mixed at Signet Sound.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 893391 110726
- Matrix / Runout: LY0095
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: none
|SK 93094||Danny Elfman||Big Fish (Music From The Motion Picture) (CD)||Sony Classical, Epic, Sony Music Soundtrax||SK 93094||US||2003|
|none||Danny Elfman||Big Fish Original Motion Picture Score (CDr)||Columbia Pictures||none||US||2003|
|SK 93094||Danny Elfman||Big Fish (Music From The Motion Picture) (CD)||Sony Classical, Epic, Sony Music Soundtrax||SK 93094||Canada||2003|
|Promo||Danny Elfman||Big Fish (Music From The Motion Picture) (CD, Promo)||Sony Classical||Promo||US||2003|
|MOVATM052||Danny Elfman||Big Fish (Music From The Motion Picture) (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, Yel)||Music On Vinyl||MOVATM052||Europe||2019|