Various - BMG Pop Promo CD - Volume 59 - December 1993
Series: BMG Pop Promo CD – #59
Type: CD, Compilation, Promo
Date of released: Dec 1993
Category: Electronic, Hip Hop, Funk / Soul, Pop
Style: House, Euro House, Downtempo, Garage House, Dance-pop, Soul, Contemporary R&B, New Jack Swing, Pop Rap, Conscious br>
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Q Featuring Tracy Ackerman||
Get Here (Edit)
Featuring – Tracy AckermanWritten-By – Brenda Russell
|2||–Captain Hollywood Project||
All I Want (Edit)
Lyrics By – Nosie Katzmann, Tony Dawson Harrison*Music By – Attack II, Giora Schein, Nosie Katzmann
|3||–Legacy Of Sound||
I Can’t Let U Go (Radio Version)
Written-By – Bagge*, Beckman*
Queen Of The Night (Remix)
Remix [Uncredited] – CJ MackintoshWritten-By – Daryl Simmons, L.A. Reid-Babyface*, Whitney Houston
The Ones You Love (Edit)
Written-By – West*, Astley*
Life (Everybody Needs Somebody To Love) (Edit)
Written-By – Dee Dee Halligan, Junior Torello
Sex Me (Part 1) (Clean Version)
Written-By – R. Kelly
|8||–Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince*||
I’m Looking For The One (To Be With Me)
Written-By – M. Smith*, T. Riley*, W. Smith*Written-By [“Tell Me If You Still Care” Portion Written By] – J.S. Harris II*, T.S. Lewis*
(I Know I Got) Skillz (Remix)
Featuring – Def JefRemix [Uncredited] – Def Jef, Meech WellsWritten-By – J. Fortson*, M. Wells*, S. O'Neal*Written-By [“Snake-Eyes” Sample Written By] – K. McKenzie*, S. McKenzie*, W. Mitchell*
|10||–A Tribe Called Quest||
Award Tour (Radio Version)
Written-By – A. Muhammad*, J. Davis*, M. Taylor*Written-By [“We Gettin’ Down” Sample Written By] – Weldon Irvine
You’re Always On My Mind (Radio Version)
Written-By – Brian Alexander Morgan
Reach Out (Classic Club Mix)
Remix [Uncredited] – Nick FiorucciWritten-By – K. Moran*, N. Fiorucci*
Queen Of The Night (CJ’s Master Mix)
Remix – CJ*Written-By – Daryl Simmons, L.A. Reid-Babyface*, Whitney Houston
|14||–Captain Hollywood Project||
All I Want (Sunday Mornin’ Club Mix)
Lyrics By – Nosie Katzmann, Tony Dawson Harrison*Music By – Attack II, Giora Schein, Nosie KatzmannRemix [Uncredited] – Tony Garcia
Life (Everybody Needs Somebody To Love) (Mission Control Mix)
Remix [Uncredited] – Alex Trime, Gary JonesWritten-By – Dee Dee Halligan, Junior Torello
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Music
- Licensed From – Solar Records
- Licensed From – BMG Music
- Distributed By – BMG Music Canada Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – Cinram
- Published By – Rutland Road Music
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Edition DMP
- Published By – Get Into Magic
- Published By – ICM
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Air Music Scandinavia
- Published By – Jay Bee Music
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Scandinavia AB
- Published By – Nippy Music Inc.
- Published By – Kear Music
- Published By – Green Skirt Music, Inc.
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Rick Astley
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – A La Carte Music GmbH
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Zomba Songs Inc.
- Published By – R. Kelly Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Jazzy Jeff And Fresh Prince Publishing Co.
- Published By – Donril Music
- Published By – Funky Mama Music
- Published By – Interior Music
- Published By – Flyte Tyme Tunes
- Published By – Avant Garde Music Publishing
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Word Life Music
- Published By – Large Giant Music
- Published By – Cina Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Frozen Soap Songs
- Published By – Jazz Merchant Music
- Published By – Nodlew Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Interscope Pearl Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bam Jams Music
- Published By – Bend 60 Music
NotesTrack 1 [published by] Rutland Road Music / Warner Chappell Music Ltd. From the “Sounds Over Europe” releases 74321-15755-2/4.
Tracks 2 and 14 [published by] Edition “DMP” / “Get Into Magic” / ICM / Warner Chappell, all rights adm. by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP). From the “Love Is Not Sex” releases 72787-21027-2/4.
Track 3 [published by] AIR Music Scandinavia (STIM/ncb) / Jay Bee Music / BMG Music Publ. Scand. AB (STIM/ncb). From the “Holy Groove” releases 74321-15307-2/4.
Tracks 4 and 13 [published by] Nippy Music Inc. (ASCAP) / Kear Music (BMI) / Green Skirt Music Inc. (BMI). From “The Bodyguard-Special Commemorative Edition” 74321-16929-2/4.
Track 5 [published by] Careers-BMG Music Publ., Inc. (BMI) o/b/o Rick Astley / Copyright Control. From the “Body & Soul” releases 07863-66295-2/4.
Tracks 6 and 15 [published by] A La Carte Music GmbH, adm. by EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI). From the “Haddaway” releases 07822-18743-2/4.
Track 7 [published by] Zomba Songs Inc. / R. Kelly Publishing Inc., adm. by Zomba Songs Inc. (BMI). From the “12 Play” releases 01241-41527-2/4.
Track 8 [published by] Zomba Enterprises Inc. / Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Publishing Co. / Donril Music, adm. by Zomba Enterprises Inc. / Funky Mama Music (ASCAP). Contains a portion of the composition “Tell Me If You Still Care”, performed by S.O.S. Band, [published by] Interior Music / Flyte Tyme Tunes / Avant Garde Music Publishing (ASCAP), courtesy for Solar Records. From the “Code Red” releases 01241-41489-2/4.
Track 9 [published by] Chrysalis Music / Word Life Music / Large Giant Music / Cina Music, adm. by Warner Chappell (ASCAP). Contains a sample of “Snake-Eyes”, performed by Main Source, [published by] EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP) / Frozen Soap Songs (BMI). From the “Shaq Diesel” releases 01241-41529-2/4.
Track 10 [published by] Zomba Enterprises Inc. / Jazz Merchant Music, adm. by Zomba Enterprises Inc. (ASCAP). Contains a sample of “We Gettin' Down”, performed by Weldon Irvine, [published by] Nodlew Music, adm. by Unichappell Music (BMI), courtesy of BMG Music. From the “Midnight Marauders” releases 01241-41490-2/4.
Track 11 [published by] Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. / Interscope Pearl Music, Inc. / Bam Jams Music (BMI), all rights adm. by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI). From the “It's About Time” releases 07863-66074-2/4.
Track 12 [published by] Bend 60 Music (SOCAN). From the “Reach Out” release 74321-14893-2/4.
This compilation ℗ 1993 BMG Music Canada. Made in Canada. Distributed by BMG Music Canada Inc. Distribué par Musique BMG du Canada Inc.
The release is housed in a standard jewel case with a rear inlay only, no front cover was issued.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: #931202C KCDP-51200 MFG BY CINRAM